Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clover VDP1300 Wisecomm VDP1300 Black and White Video Door Phone - Medium (Cream)

How to get Wisecomm VDP1300 Black and White Video Door Phone - Medium (Cream).

Nice Product, but heres a few notes:By DJ ZathFirst, I need to mention a few things:When my product arrived, I found that the "Inside Monitor Unit" was *NOT WORKING*; luckly, I'm a trained electronics technician and quickly found a cracked trace (manufacture-defect) on the Video monitor module's circuit board and repaired it to "like-new" condition. I also noticed that the plastic housing on the inside unit is "somewhat faded" and that the "hook switch" for the handset was improperly-seated which caused it to remain in the "on-hook" position, even when the handset was taken out of its cradle. I have corrected this "malfunction" and properly-seated the hook switch so that it operates correctly. I suspect that this unit is either refurbished or used since this unit appears to have been "worked on" in one form or another even though I seclected "purchase new Item" from Amazon.Once I have repaired the unit to "like new" condition, I found that it appears to be a rather NICE quality product.Now my review:The first thing that impressed me, is that the button station (outside ... » Continue Reading about Wisecomm VDP1300 Black and White Video Door Phone - Medium (Cream).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment